T176 questions?

T176 questions?
yeah i knew it was there i put a new Transmission mount in but not the torque arm bushing but it is tight

It sounds like your getting closer on your clutch adjustment. The "clunk" could be due to any fastener being loose. Id go over all the bellhousing bolts tranny to bell bolts then start checking all my U-joints. Your Transmission shouldnt give. Play between gears sure , but not the Transmission itself "moving".

I think i found the clunk . I beleive it is the leaf spring to frame bushings .Ill put poly bushing in and see if that helps . Oh and i found a good working T-176 for 50.00 by chance a guy came by to buy a set of rims and he is a jeeper and has alot of jeeper freinds he made a call and got one for me from a freind that pulled it out just to put in a T-18 .The 50.00 is gas to bring it to me from calli .Im going to have it rebiult and stuff it in them rebiuld mine as a spare . Anyone out there use PTO style winches ? Iv got a new PTO output id trade for some jeep stuff. And i threw in a pic of my new driveline so its for sure not a ujoint problem as you can see they are all new

Attachments

• CL pcs 004.jpg
    CL pcs 004.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 223
  • CL pcs 005.jpg
    CL pcs 005.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 272
  • CL pcs 002.jpg
    CL pcs 002.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 263
  • CL pcs 001.jpg
    CL pcs 001.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 229
My T-18a has PTO thats quite tempting im only a few states away but my wife would kill me if i keep buying :dung: when the thing is running :D

Like i said id do some trading . Or i would sell it very cheap . Im not sure about shipping this thing it weighs alot . But i could mail it COD.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom