The competition??

The competition??

IOPort51

NOT the voice of reason Jeep-CJ.com
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 cj-5
4.2 W/MC2100 carb, 4.0 head W/3 angle valves,SS Header,TFI ignition with MSB-6 offroad module,CS144 140 amp RPS alternator with remote regulator T-150,d-20,Dana 44 with OX lock and disk brakes. D-30 with Spartin locker,
skyjacker 2.5 lift?nitro shocks,31" BFG A/T off road.8000 lb Warn winch, original owner.=^)

2006 Toyota Tacoma
So, I just went over to have a look at the #3 site "Texas 4X4.org". I found it amazing that they have to wait 240 seconds between searches. Life is too short for that.

I guess I won't hang out in there too much. Most of them have Off brand 4x4s like fords and chevys. There seems to be a lot of negative energy directed toward the Jeep in signatures and profiles. I would have to think they are intimidated by the Jeeps obvious superiority.:cool:

But I guess there are a lot of people in Texas and obviously they like to wheel and have not been able to find or afford a jeep.

I find it a bit surprising that we can not manage to put enough votes on the board to pass this rabble of natural selection vehicles.:D I guess it is true that the CJ is a very small portion of the Jeep world and even smaller section of the wheeling community but all we have to do is out vote Texas.:cool: Remember, we out voted Australia already.

So, I just went over to have a look at the #3 site "Texas 4X4.org". I found it amazing that they have to wait 240 seconds between searches. Life is too short for that.

I guess I won't hang out in there too much. Most of them have Off brand 4x4s like fords and chevys. There seems to be a lot of negative energy directed toward the Jeep in signatures and profiles. I would have to think they are intimidated by the Jeeps obvious superiority.:cool:

But I guess there are a lot of people in Texas and obviously they like to wheel and have not been able to find or afford a jeep.

I find it a bit surprising that we can not manage to put enough votes on the board to pass this rabble of natural selection vehicles.:D I guess it is true that the CJ is a very small portion of the Jeep world and even smaller section of the wheeling community but all we have to do is out vote Texas.:cool: Remember, we out voted Australia already.

Is it that surpsising? This site is so full of haters of any Jeep but a CJ and most revise history regularly to suit their prejudice. In the current shackle reversal thread there is misinformation that the YJ was a Chrysler and therefore not a jeep and worthy of scorn when in fact it was concieved & developed by AMC before the buy_out....but such misinformation helps make the haters happy. If Jeep people seperate each other through such bigotry how do you expect to compete with a wider audience?

I don't.:cool:

Is it that surpsising? This site is so full of haters of any Jeep but a CJ and most revise history regularly to suit their prejudice. In the current shackle reversal thread there is misinformation that the YJ was a Chrysler and therefore not a jeep and worthy of scorn when in fact it was concieved & developed by AMC before the buy_out....but such misinformation helps make the haters happy. If Jeep people seperate each other through such bigotry how do you expect to compete with a wider audience?

Haters I don't see any haters. IMHO I think you have us confused with some other site.

Last edited:
Once again, my dry sense of humor has been misunderstood.:dunno:

:laugh: only by some, at least I understood. But sometimes humor doesn't come across the internet well.

We are now back to 3rd:cool:

it wasnt lost with me...
I quietly laughed through all the sarcasm...

good post IO

The competition does't stand a chance with this group :)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom