this site cracks me up

this site cracks me up

BajaEdition

Resident 'Old' Jeep Shaman
Media
Resources
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
67 cj5,225 Dauntless, D30,chrome molies, detroit, D44, full floating detroit, custom steering, disc all the way around,2 inch lift on 31s, armored up
70 cj6 4 inch lift
I mean who stops off to shop with this in the trunk?

2202.jpg

funny but hate all the pop ups.

I think he needed a box of wine to go with the liver dinner that nite.:chug:

I mean who stops off to shop with this in the trunk?

I was headed to the haunted castle last night and when we pulled out to the main street, a CJ7 was driving by with 2 dead bucks stuffed in the back, with the heads sticking out over the tailgate! They went by too fast for me get a pic, but we thought it was funny!

Wife showed me the site last night, all I can say is wow, a lot of gay hillbillies.

OMG it's like walking through our Walmart....
That's why the wife has to threaten me with divorce to get me to go, And sometimes i have to think for a minute..:laugh:

its funny my blocker will block my messages on this site but not on that one :confused:

Confession time....

I am truely scared to go to Walmart now.

I have been those people in their pajamas. I have been in the short shorts. My stomach... ok, I never let my stomach hang out. But I have had bed head. I have been those people.

So, yesterday, when I went there, I was scared.

And when I am looking at the site, I am scared that I will see myself on the next page. But I have to go to the next page, just so I can see what messed up people there are there.

Damn...

OMG that is some crazy :dung:! You definately don't wanna "That Guy or Gal" @ Walley World!

I am sitting here in a certifiable jeep t shirt, a pair of blue, yellow and white plaid flannel pajama bottoms that are 3 sizes too big (his) a pair of purple and gray striped socks and a baseball cap.

I just got back from the convenient store and the pharmacy. :)

I am sitting here in a certifiable jeep t shirt, a pair of blue, yellow and white plaid flannel pajama bottoms that are 3 sizes too big (his) a pair of purple and gray striped socks and a baseball cap.

I just got back from the convenient store and the pharmacy. :)

You're dressed for success @ Wally World! Shopping Spree!!! :D

I think I have said this before, but I hate shopping. I only go if neccessary. Like if we run out of toilet paper. Or food.

But when I go, I am the most beautimous woman there :D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom