torqueflite 727

torqueflite 727

robert1973

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
77 CJ7
Tonight i found that when the PO did frame off resto, they put in a torqueflite 727. I have no knowledge of this trannie, but know it shifts firm and/but smoothly, atleast the one i have does. Just how good is this Transmission ? My knowledge is very Limited when it comes to any kind of Transmission . Just wondering about what the pros and cons were.

It's on of the best Transmission . out there.
I had one behind a 440 in a dodge charger and couldn't kill it.

ive blown two of them out lol. Not from wheeling though. I bought both my Fsjs with the original trannies they both got about 150kish out of them

Probably one of the best auto transmissions that can be swapped in easily. As long as it wasnt overheated or abused you should get plenty of miles out of it behind your AMC 258 i6 / 4.2l . Firm shifts may indicate a shift kit was put in it.
Tonight i found that when the PO did frame off resto, they put in a torqueflite 727. I have no knowledge of this trannie, but know it shifts firm and/but smoothly, atleast the one i have does. Just how good is this Transmission ? My knowledge is very Limited when it comes to any kind of Transmission . Just wondering about what the pros and cons were.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom