Transmission plate

Transmission plate

snapper7024

Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1973 CJ5 304 STOCK, EVERYTHING FAR AS TRANSMISSION AND TRANSFER CASE IS STOCK AS WELL.
I am looking for a floor plate or Transmission plate which ever it may be called to go around the Transmission shifter and Transfer Case shifter for a 73 CJ5 . I have looked everywhere and have found one universal at warrior products. Didn't know if anyone knew where to find one or have one. thanks

They can be made easily enough, aluminum sheet or diamond plate can be bought at a scrap yard. Cut it with tin snips or a sawzall.

The sell for about $55 aftermarket from what I recall, or check a junkyard. DO you know what tranny?

i picked up a blank one from J&W autowreckers (jwjeep.com). trimmed the round corners and cut a couple holes for the T-18 and twin stick. paint to match...

I believe its a T-15 .

Try mylittlecj5 from the site here, his website is Texomajeeps.com

I asked which tranny as when I did my conversion, I came across some stainless T-18 covers at AMC4x4 Salvage shoved in a corner. I wheel with one of the guys there and they gave me a few as they bought them in bulk years ago and are sitting on a stack. But the T-15 is more centered and the T-18 is forward, so it wouldn't work for you. If you end up calling them, they do base price on need, so keep your cards close :D. Ask for Nick. If you get Julie, she is the owner with her hubby and she is ruthless :laugh:.But she knows it, we haggle over everything. :chug:

Rob

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom