V8 + CJ7+ river= fun

I thought that was YOU in the video until the end where it had the tag from Italy..

I watched the whole thing thinking that YOU were an idiot!! ... Some of that poopie looked pretty on the edge of going very badly..!! (for the record CJ's computer filtering said "poopie") :)

Wow...

IMHO more balls than brains... but we've all done stupid stuff!!

Ive been known to do pretty crazy :censored: before on two wheels. But not on 4

As soon as I get my 60's done and 43's on......:cool:

Side note: Those guys should consider building something of a roll cage if they are going to do that. Their next Youtube video will be featuring them being crushed in a high speed endo.

As soon as I get my 60's done and 43's on......:cool:

Side note: Those guys should consider building something of a roll cage if they are going to do that. Their next Youtube video will be featuring them being crushed in a high speed endo.

i agree,, it is a disaster waiting to happen...

One of the reasons why every 4x place I've ever gone to back in the day is shut down 6 months after finding it. Some yahoo doing stupid stuff and someone dies.

this is what is known as natural selection. the dumb ones are not supposed to live long enough to breed.:D

Yep, the site changes poopie to poopie...

:dung: :dung: :dung: :dung: :dung:...

poopie poopie poopie poopie..

that was just a test. I was considering naming the George Carlin dirtiest words to see if you covered them all...but i refrained..haha

just for the record, they all came through clear in the E-mail notification.
:dung::dung::dung::dung::dung::dung:

poopie poopie poopie poopie poopie...

poopie poopie poopie poopie..

that was just a test. I was considering naming the George Carlin dirtiest words to see if you covered them all...but i refrained..haha

I can't let this thread die yet. :D

If that thing flipped over that would be the end of them for sure. Still cool to watch though.

Even before hitting the water it looked as if they were just going to track sideways and go up in a blaze...

The water shot's / runs, while looking pretty sweet, has got to be some of the dumbest video I have ever seen.

I think CJ said it best... Idiots

and poopie!

:chug:
~ JR

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom