What did you get yourself for Christmas?

What did you get yourself for Christmas?
LOL, just put that side next to the wall.

I dont get Christmas presents, but then again, all I ever ask for is world peace.

Got Bubba a bb gun though...

I dont get Christmas presents, but then again, all I ever ask for is world peace.

Got Bubba a bb gun though...

a Red Rider , I hope:cool:

A "space saver" tree, thats a great idea.

I wont be able to get myself anything this year. The wife and I went out and bought the kids gifts. I got the wife some things and there is no money left for me. That is OK I think that it is more about them anyway and they should be happy with what we got them.

On a side note sent the kids out to cut down a Christmas tree and they came back with a 12ft tree with no branches on the back side. I have to do some trimming and add some branches so it doesn't look so much like a Charlie Brown tree.

The whole family got a good laugh over it. I want to post pictures but the family doesn't want them up. I might sneak a few.

I ordered a set of snow tires for the rear of my soon to be DD car, plugs, wires, and coils to get that old cop car running good. I wanted to get a suspension kit for the jeep, but that will have to wait. It's too cold to work on it now anyway. I'm part of the Limited budget party as well.
Made sure the kids will have a good Christmas anyway! :)

I haven’t bought myself anything and I don’t know why. I have been very good this year, I deserve something. :rolleyes:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom