wide track on cj what year axles needed

they did not have a o" one. This is all i can find in the re line

What size tires are on your jeep? Going tomorrow and picking up a set of d60's for 200 bucks

Going tomorrow and picking up a set of d60's for 200 bucks

Thats one heck of a deal. Around here it would be more like 2,000.
What are they out of?

So whats so bad about my narrow trac axels ?

Not a thing, you can fit down thoes narrow jeep trails that he won't be able to go down.:chug:

What size tires are on your jeep? Going tomorrow and picking up a set of d60's for 200 bucks

I'm running 38"X 15.50" on 16.5"X 12" rims.
Good luck on the D60's, I hope they are in good shape.
what gear ratio?

410 is what he said. Still in truck he said i could go take it for spin and check them out.

410 is what he said. Still in truck he said i could go take it for spin and check them out.

Sounds like a good idea.
Before I handed the money over, I'd want to pop the covers & take a look too.;)

if i pop the cover what am i looking for? Broken teeth, metal shavings. What else

if i pop the cover what am i looking for? Broken teeth, metal shavings. What else

Your on the right track.
I've even seen the center section packed with grease to kill the grinding noises.:eek:

This jeep i have came with a tilt wheel. I took it out becuase it was all messed up. Just called on one. It is out of a 84 suburban. Just wondering if the suburban one will be to long. It looks like the one that was in my jeep was modified to fit. So i think if i take the lower part of the one in my jeep and install on this one it might work. You know of any years that work better than others.

Yes these will help alot. Thanks for all your help. Got to go run some 220 in my garage so i can get the welder online. And start building this dam thing.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom