wiring tip

wiring tip

rr41mag

Full Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
04 dodge truck, 1966 chevy truck, 2012 rav4
And finally a 1981 jeep cj7 258 hardtop
when I do a complete resto I take a sheet of plywood and screw the wiring to it. It spreads it out so you can see what your dealing with.

Doesn't that mess up the wiring when you screw through it and how do you fit the sheet of plywood in the jeep?.....roflmao..just kidding...actually that's one of the best ideas for wiring I've heard...ps..what do you do when you can only find 1 or 2 wires that match the diagram and none of the vacuum stuff matches up....cause the PO f**ked it up so bad..it's all tape and birds nests and then they painted the jeep with the wiring in it..so most of my wiring is fire engine red with a good clear coat....lol...i know what i need to do..just don't have the money and not sure if i wanna invest that much in something that is pissing me off so much. think I should've bought a CJ7 ...lol

I use drywall screws and screw them into the plywood. Then I use tie wraps and tie them loosly to the screws

Do you happen to have any pics of this? If so, could you post them.:chug:

I use drywall screws and screw them into the plywood. Then I use tie wraps and tie them loosly to the screws

I was totally kidding ...lol..i knew what you meant..you do have a good idea though.

I have a sencse of humor, :) Yes as soon as I get to the wiring I will post pictures. Another thing about the plywood is you can write on it, draw etc

Here are a couple of pictures. I just straightened out the wiring on the plywood

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom