Wow. that is a buggy!!!!

holey :dung:!!!
Kind of makes you feel insecure, doesn't it?
Trailer ramps!! We don't need no stinking trailer ramps!!:oops:

holey :dung:!!!
Kind of makes you feel insecure, doesn't it?
Trailer ramps!! We don't need no stinking trailer ramps!!:oops:

I dont know if you could really consider that wheeling anything, theres really no finesse to it or axles lol the only talent you need is how much to push the button or lever that moves the hydraulics i dont know what to think about it. :confused:

I dont know if you could really consider that wheeling anything, theres really no finesse to it or axles lol the only talent you need is how much to push the button or lever that moves the hydraulics i dont know what to think about it. :confused:
It uses a cantilever suspension (think mars rover) - he did a fantastic job of adapting it to a practical use for off-road.

As for no finesse or wheeling? I'd have to disagree, IMHO - driving that rig takes one heck of a lot of work, there is a lot to think about when working the suspension... :)

Also, think about the adaption he did on the engineering side! :notworthy:

that is an incredible job of engineering. I bet driving it is like patting your head and rubbing your stomach at the same time.:cool:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom