body types

body types
I bought my velcro adapter at Alaska Industrial Hardware in Anchorage. Probably not a convenient spot unless you're in Alaska! I'll do a bit of internet searching and see if I can find a part number and source online. If I find it, I'll post it here. John

Here is a link to the MSC website. There is a picture of the hook and loop adapter and the abrasive discs. I used the 4-1/2" for my dewalt grinder with the 5/8-11 thread. They work real slick for metal work. I imagine many local industrial hardware stores carry them. Don't think I have seen this at Home Depot yet though. Maybe a welding supply place ?

http://www1.mscdirect.com/cgi/NNSRI...re=ItemDetail-_-ResultListing-_-SearchResults

Last edited:
thanks for the link. I think I seen something similar at Lowe's but it was probably Gator brand instead of 3M. I'll check it out.

Great ! - I originally said the discs were Scotch Brite. It appears they call these resin discs. They seem to be a Scotch Brite type of fiber disc reinforced with resin. They come in several grades and are about 1/4" thick. Note they are NOT the same as the flexible grinder discs that are about 1/16" thick with a center hole.

I typically use the red or purple disc which is marked medium. The brown discs are heavy grit and the blue are marked fine. The blue are nice for getting the metal very smooth.

Anyway - I hope you find these as useful as I have. Good Luck.

how many did you have to use for your jeep? cause the link u sent us they're like 28 a piece

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom