Cool modern/retro knob stereo

ya know what?? that is actually a very cool thing!!:cool:

Im digging it. I had on OE Jeep radio, new in box a couple years back, it got crushed in storage, but the face survived, and was like new, it sold for almost $200 on ebay, just for the "face" of it. Makes this sound like a real good deal.

Wonder how it sounds....

I like the fact you can choose the knobs and face type on your link Diddy. I may have to do this just for some retro styling.

I like the fact you can choose the knobs and face type on your link Diddy. I may have to do this just for some retro styling.

I agree. It is very cool that the buyer can customize the look of the radio to match the look of the jeep. I would probably just do basic black, but that is what my Jeep is. I really just want something to fit in the stock dash. My friend has one mounted in the center console, but the dash has a hole in it, which looks stupid. I also am not about to cut my dash. The only problem with the radio is that it is a bit expensive.

I do not want to cut my dash either and those delete plates look terrible. I have a custom SS gage cover on my CJ5 but I do not want that on the CJ8 so a stocker stereo is the best method I think.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom