Dumbest thing anyone has said about your Jeep!

Dumbest thing anyone has said about your Jeep!
A guy at my work always has a comment to make about any of my rides...I ride "half a bike" talking about my DRZ even though the seat is too tall for him to get on, and asking why I chose orange, despite the fact I dig the chevy hugger orange the PO sprayed her with, like I really had a choice in color buying a 25+ year old jeep any color other than rust is fine by me) one day my "half a bike" or orange jeep may be driving over his slushbox vette.

I haven't had my Jeep to long but so far the dumbest thing I have heard was the day I brought it home from the wife " what are you doing with that POS in the driveway" Clearly she just does not understand :D

when i had my CJ5 i had a guy say that when he special ordered his jeep they asked if he wanted the outside rhino lined but he declined and went with the clear coat instead.

Then his wife asked why I had a winch cover over my lights (the old K-C covers)

I haven't had my Jeep to long but so far the dumbest thing I have heard was the day I brought it home from the wife " what are you doing with that POS in the driveway" Clearly she just does not understand :D

Women can always recognize the competition when they see it.:jeeplove:

OK how many "HAVE" had their significant other call your Jeep your mistress? Come on raise your hand you know she has...:rolleyes:

Shortly before I sold my CJ5 a guy told me his jeep was better because it was trail rated. I said really, I know a trail we can test that badge out on if you want to follow me. He said ok.

I last saw him buried to both axles in the mud/clay in my rear view mirror.

Shortly before I sold my CJ5 a guy told me his jeep was better because it was trail rated. I said really, I know a trail we can test that badge out on if you want to follow me. He said ok.

I last saw him buried to both axles in the mud/clay in my rear view mirror.

Nice Brock.

My wife has called my CJ my girlfriend repeatedly.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom