hardtop glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
hardtop glass
Hard Top

Actually no, I'm just so disappointed in what this world of the internet has come to. People have screwed each other so much that a person doesn't know what to believe or who is honestly genuine. Thanks!

Re: Hard Top

Okay, I don't know what some the deal is with some people, but here's how it is:

NO, I AM NOT GOING TO SELL, TRADE, BARTER, OR DEAL WITH YOU FOR THE HARD TOP GLASS!!

I was lucky enough to have someone I consider my friend (petescj), email me about a great deal he ran across on another site. I acted on the the information that was passed along to me, that another member of this site had posted openly on another forum. I got there first and purchased them for myself, for my CJ. Everyone had equal opportunity to respond to the craigslist ad. Your CJ that you are frame off rotisserie full nut and bolt restoring is NOT more important than mine and I am not selling the damned glass. Get it? Got it? Good. Stop emailling and PMing me about buying, or trading for this glass. They are mine for my freaking hard top. Get the damned point rant-1.png

Last edited:
Re: Hard Top

And with that post... Elwood is done with this topic... Closed! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom