Holley Carbs

Holley Carbs
will be keeping fingers crossed.:cool:

So i finally got just the carb off after a few days of delays,tonights delay was my fiancee's VW Jetta, what a hunk of poop,first it was down a full quart of oil,wouldnt start this morning so she had to take my truck and just being a pain but 2Lostinspace helped me :) thanks Kelly, but to top if off right after i got the vacuum advance taken off....i broke the trouble light bulb...so tomorrow is hopefully going to be the day i take the tank off, and then start soaking the carb! then the rest is easy! minus the rebuilding part

Just keep on working on your Jeep. Let the Jeep gradually get on the road. By that I mean DO NOT GET IN A HURRY! Make your Jeep (1) SAFE (2) DEPENDABLE (3) FUN!
Wilurb

Just keep on working on your Jeep. Let the Jeep gradually get on the road. By that I mean DO NOT GET IN A HURRY! Make your Jeep (1) SAFE (2) DEPENDABLE (3) FUN!
Wilurb

WOOOOOOO!!!!!WOOOO!!CARB DONE! i havent been able to drop the tank the woman took me out shopping the other day and we ended up buying a 50 inch plasma tv and table for it and i had to set it up but the tank will be dropped tomorrow,lines blown out,cleaned spark plugs,then fresh gas and time for the moment of truth....by the way 1 barrel carbs are simple as hell lol it was fairly easy, there wasnt much build up of anything but its good looking now!

There went a whole bunch of Cj parts. :dung: :laugh:
the woman took me out shopping the other day and we ended up buying a 50 inch plasma tv and table for it good looking now!

There went a whole bunch of Cj parts. :dung: :laugh:

She wanted to buy me that Body tub i found for christmas but i need the tools first so i took her to sears :D but hopefully i get it going tomorrow! and the gas tank isnt horrible...lets keep our beers up and fingers crossed:notworthy:

WOOOOOOO!!!!!WOOOO!!CARB DONE! i havent been able to drop the tank the woman took me out shopping the other day and we ended up buying a 50 inch plasma tv and table for it and i had to set it up but the tank will be dropped tomorrow,lines blown out,cleaned spark plugs,then fresh gas and time for the moment of truth....by the way 1 barrel carbs are simple as hell lol it was fairly easy, there wasnt much build up of anything but its good looking now!
You da man!!:banana:

Right On ! I've been following this thread fo awhile and I'm glad you gotter done. Way to go.

You da man!!:banana:
It took me long enough to finally find a day where i didnt get conned into something else lol but i have to drop the tank so soon enough here like today or tomorrow it should be running if the carb was the issue.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom