Micheal Jackson's cause of death is unvealed!

Micheal Jackson's cause of death is unvealed!

ltz400racer

Jeeper
Thanks
as most people know, micheal died recently. and his cause of death was finally determined. He died from food poisoning....

he ate 12 year old wieners. :D

haha sorry guys... just trying to have some fun out of it..:notworthy:

i have had a ton of texts on this subject. all have made me :laugh:

LOL - I don't have unlimited texting on my CracBerry (I hate texting) and I bet I have received $20 worth of messages today! :) He He! Hand me a Tissue!

as most people know, micheal died recently. and his cause of death was finally determined. He died from food poisoning....

he ate 12 year old wieners. :D

haha sorry guys... just trying to have some fun out of it..:notworthy:

You forgot the nuts! The way I received it was he ate 12 year old nuts and 10 year old wieners... :)

LOL - I don't have unlimited texting on my CracBerry (I hate texting) and I bet I have received $20 worth of messages today! :) He He! Hand me a Tissue!

Go unlimited. DUH!

I know this off color (no pun intended), But I heard McDonalds was going to be offering the MJ burger! It's 50 year old beef, special sauce, served between two 10 year old buns!:eek:

Autopsy revealed that Michael was 95% plastic...there gonna melt him down and make toys so kids can play with him for change...............

That's way off color...but funny...it was the first I heard shortly after the news went nuts

Mcdonalds came out with a sandwich in memory of him

1 50 yr old piece of meat slid between 10 yr old buns. :D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom