My yard guy and I had a falling out...

My yard guy and I had a falling out...
with 8 ac you have just about enough to have a real tractor. I just can't really enjoy cutting grass unless it is going down at least 6' at a pass. And then you have your post hole digger, tiller, front end loader, box blade, etc. etc.

just kidding; that is a good looking chunk of machine. I did find that the upkeep on lawn tractors/ garden tractors is not to be believed. :cool:

That's why you mod the lawn mower, it makes it feel like more than just work.
I ported mine, did a match job on the exhaust, repainted it in a hot rod style.
Next are some pipes, LOL.

Nice lawn tractor! I'm looking for one right now as well. I have a tractor, but no brush hog. For the price of a brush hog, I can pick up a good used lawn tractor! I made this decision after trying to mow about an acre and a half with a push mower. It took me two evenings, and now a week later it needs to be mowed again!
The Husky has an electric PTO - might be what you need. :)

I could see this as the logical; progression.:cool:

My personal favorite :cool:

lawn_mower.jpg

Mike%20O.jpg

mower.JPG

a3546.jpg

The way i see it, if you have a lawn to mow, you don't own enough vehicles. :grinjeep::jeeplove::grinjeep::jeeplove::grinjeep::jeeplove::grinjeep::jeeplove::grinjeep:

I spent too many years trying to have a trophy lawn when i could'a been :driving:, or:chug:, or :dbanana:, or :biggun:doin other useless stuff. :laugh:................

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom