need help

need help
Ok. A stock radiator from back in the 50s isnt really designed to cool your V-8. It was meant for a low horsepower 4cyl. Lets fast forward 60 years. :D There has to be a better heat dissapating radiator that is thinner now. Let me search around a bit and I'll let you know what I come up with.

That's exactly what I thought when I started digging. Why would anyone keep a radiator used for a 2.2 L4 for a 4.9 V8?

They didnt "keep" it. They sold it. :) Happens alot with Jeeps. I'll come up with something for ya by tomorrow evening. Its been done before , dont worry. :D Im goin into work for 3 am today so I need to nap , but check back during the day. If I have time to search from work I will.

Started some junk yard runs to find a solution now. Thanks for the added advice.

Next question, and this is just to confirm. I know there was a whole D18, Dana 20 and Dana 300 post awhile back, but I'm 99% sure I'm running a Dana 20 . This is the tag info I've found:
Dana C18-15-24-8, 600586-125, 5357020. It's a single stick, but shifts 4H-2H-N-2L-4L and i know the rails wear out on the Dana 20 allowing it to do some odd things.
Also, the Transmission that's ran has stamps that say:
Left side says: 2606647,
Top says: 280 357 PISA,
Right side says: CC CP OE.
Also 99% sure this is a T-150 .

I'm sure picture would tell a better story but the joys of marriage is not knowing where anything of yours ended up, like your camera.

I always thought the best part of being married was saying "Honey, where the hell is my ( fill in blank) " :wtf:

"I'm sure picture would tell a better story but the joys of marriage is not knowing where anything of yours ended up, like your camera."

I'm sure picture would tell a better story but the joys of marriage is not knowing where anything of yours ended up, like your camera.

I thought this was the joys of having children :bounce:

I'm sure the children one will add to it when he's walking around, I'll really have no idea where anything is. :confused: At least I have an extra tv remote!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom