t-150 The Best!

t-150 The Best!

Sasquach

Crazy Sr. Respected Jeeper
Media
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1978 CJ5, 258 w/4.0head, Mopar MPI, P.S., P.B.,Tilt wheel, No stereo, t-18, t-20, amc 20, dana-30 w/tru-trac, Warn full float w/locking hubs & Detroit locker in the AMC.
1964 CJ3B, 4-134
1952 M100 trailer
Is this really true? From an Ebay CJ5 auction.
This engine is the much sought after AMC 304 V8. The Transmission is the T-150 3-spd (the best ever put into a Jeep
I don't know if I could live without my T-18 ;).

Got some spare parts from a blown one behind a AMC 258 i6 / 4.2l . . .

I'd give it a thumbs down vs a T-14

Mine stands up to some pretty severe abuse, but I wouldn't say its the best one out there...

Ya gotta love e-bay and CL everybody has either the "best" or it is "rare".

Ebay, home of the scammer
it just goes to prove there is a fool born every minute, and they buy on ebay

let me ask you this, would you spend good money buying from someone you do not know, who you never see, who has no storefront to go to for problems

who you have to track down if you get ripped off

who can say whatever he pleases and you only find out after you have transferred money and waited for a product to ship

well that is what you do dealing with ebay

a fool is born every minute.

Ive found a couple decent jeep parts guys on there. If you know what the parts are worth you can have an alright experience. If you dont it a great way to get ripped off. There is a certain amount of risk you take trusting a person though.
eh ebay is not all bad you just have to watch what you are buying and who from.

How did this post get hijacked to eBay? All I was saying was I blew one and the T-14 is doing fine. Lets get back on topic. . .

Huh?:confused:

Ya Brah, but the topic started out about crazy people on E-bay- if you read the whole thing- I know all this readin' stuff is hard but try to keep up.

( And F.Y.I, not everyone here smokes pakalolo- thanks for the stereotype though- I'm goin' to the beach):D

Know what? I posted this for some FUN, and boy I had know idea it would be this good!

How did this post get hijacked to eBay? All I was saying was I blew one and the T-14 is doing fine. Lets get back on topic. . .

how did this thread get hijacked to T-14 transmissions??:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Like I said -Huh?:D

Asking for help should be posted only in the pharmecuticals forum. Do I have to straighten all you guys out?? :DQUOTE=Sasquach;33998]What is the subject anyway? A little help please.[/QUOTE]

If help is needed please post in the pharmecuticals forum and stop hijacking this thread.
What is the subject anyway? A little help please.

( And F.Y.I, not everyone here smokes pakalolo-:D

Well if you don't want it you can send it to me.:confused:
For medical purpusses only of coarce.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom