t-150 The Best!

t-150 The Best!
I did not say I don't- :p I just don't like to be stereotyped- Oh, and to keep on topic- T-150 -:D

I did not say I don't- :p I just don't like to be stereotyped- Oh, and to keep on topic- T-150 -:D

(note to self)
I am not going to say a word, I am going to behave myself, I could have so much fun with this but I am going to keep my thoughts to myself. I AM going to keep my mouth shut.;)

(note to self)
I am not going to say a word, I am going to behave myself, I could have so much fun with this but I am going to keep my thoughts to myself. I AM going to keep my mouth shut.;)

I did not inhale I swear.
Just call me Bill

OK Time for a little summary on this T-150 thread,

1 comment thumbs down vs. T-14
1 comment likes the T-150 but does not believe it's the best.
6 Ebay comments
2 highjacked comments
2 Huh? comments
3+ user comments
1 possible user (claims to not inhale?)
1 person talking to himself!

All this leaves me to wonder-was the subject matter too boring? maybe incorrectly formatted? No correct answers?

I personally think this was the most entertaining thread I have read in two days. And I am not just talking to myself, this time.
There was not a real problem to be solved and don’t think opinions were even asked for just volunteered.
In and of themselves I don’t see enough difference between the t AMC 150 and the t 14 to have a preference and if there is one, just knowing where a broken one is or that once upon a time one broke just isn’t enough information to base a preference on.
I have noticed that we as a group hijack threads all the time but I have also noticed that the questions get answered in between the having fun part. So as long as the having fun part is still available I am going to keep trying to help answer the questions. I hope ya’ll will join me.:cool:

Oh yea, as far as flea bay goes, that’s another different circus entirely!

Is this really true? From an Ebay CJ5 auction.
This engine is the much sought after AMC 304 V8. The Transmission is the T-150 3-spd (the best ever put into a Jeep
I don't know if I could live without my T-18 ;).
i want whatever that guy on fleabay was smoking its gotta be better than my hydro :D

I have noticed that we as a group hijack threads all the time but I have also noticed that the questions get answered in between the having fun part. So as long as the having fun part is still available I am going to keep trying to help answer the questions. I hope ya’ll will join me.:cool:

iagree_thumb-1.png Thats why I like it here. :D

I think he is referring to the safest way to do business on E Bay with the guy with the T-150 .:eek:

My bad, I will retract the -Huh? and just add another Ebay comment to make 7 total Ebay comments.

you can't retract my Huh,-it took me 1/2 hour to type with my bong in one hand:D

Not to worry your comments will stand it was My "Huh?" I was gona pull but now I can't remember why, so it will stand too. :p

I had a bong like that once.:cool:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom