T-150 to T-176 swap info

T-150 to T-176 swap info
th_d-300-2.jpg
th_d-300.jpg

finally got all the gunk of the Transmission and I did notice some damage to the teeth on one of the syncrhos- Is this enough to worry about or should I just change the seals and close her up?th_syncro.jpg
th_t-150.jpg

Thanks,

Bush

finally got all the gunk of the Transmission and I did notice some damage to the teeth on one of the syncrhos- Is this enough to worry about or should I just change the seals and close her up?th_syncro.jpg
th_t-150.jpg

Thanks,

Bush
That looks like the reverse sliding gear, I would not be surprised to see a chip or two out of that one.
I seem to remember a magnet built into the case on the passenger side close to the bottom , See if that has caught anything of interest. Maybe I am hearing the voices again.:eek:
I would have to give it a try but thats just me. How much do you hate lifting Transmission and TC's?? Thats all you stand to loose as far as I can see.
Rebuilding transmissions is kind of fun really, there are a few tools you have to find or make but it isn't rocket surgery. :cool:

The magnet does have a little debris on it but not much- and it is broken in three pieces and I can't get it out without tearing it down so methinks it shall stay. I think I'll just do the seals, install the T.C. and Transmission , and run em' till I break em'.

Thanks for all the help and info everybody, This site rocks!:chug:
Bushman

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom