team rush upgrade didnt go right

team rush upgrade didnt go right
Yes, just about any coil will fire the plugs.

Yes, just about any coil will fire the plugs.

I didn't ask the question because I didn't know what a coil was for.

All that I've read says 81 or 82 coil. That's why I asked the question.

I think it also says some thing about a V8 does it not?? I don't think it is a problem as long as it is a TFI coil.

I didn't ask the question because I didn't know what a coil was for.

All that I've read says 81 or 82 coil. That's why I asked the question.

I think it also says some thing about a V8 does it not?? I don't think it is a problem as long as it is a TFI coil.
Any coil will work, as IO stated, a TFI coil is best.

I'll just buy the coil when I buy the rest of the parts.

i was looking on line at coils and now not sure which one to get Oreilly got a master pro tfi coil for 17 bucks and a motor craft tfi for 60 some thing. can get a msd coil from auto zone for 32 bucks so wich one should i go with?

I vote for the MSD coil because it is red and I think they give you a sticker to go in the window.:D
for real, I would be suspect of something that is that much cheaper as with the master pro and I can not imagine the motor craft being significantly better than the MSD. I am not aware of what you would do to manufacture a "better " TFI coil.:cool:

i was looking on line at coils and now not sure which one to get Oreilly got a master pro tfi coil for 17 bucks and a motor craft tfi for 60 some thing. can get a msd coil from auto zone for 32 bucks so wich one should i go with?

I bought the one from napa and I can tell you the spark jumping from it compared to the original is a hell of a difference. Even with the plugs regapped.
You wont be disappointed.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom