Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

Ok. I just voted. I will figure out a couple extra today. Have my friends vote... borrow the neighbors connection :) so I can vote again... Go across town and borrow more connection... go to the next town and borrow some more... I cant help it if people dont secure their wireless connection :)

30 from 5th! I think they're onto us :rolleyes:
I checked 4x4 mayhem out, and they have the players "vote" on like 5 different voting sites before they can get "freebies". Hmmmm CJ I have an idea!!! :D

I checked 4x4 mayhem out, and they have the players "vote" on like 5 different voting sites before they can get "freebies". Hmmmm CJ I have an idea!!! :D
Not so sure about that...

It technically (from what I can tell) is against the rules...

The the FAQ -->> Top4x4Sites.com - 4x4, FAQ [FONT=Verdana,Arial][SIZE=-1]I feel like cheating. Can I?[/SIZE][/FONT]

Not so sure about that...

It technically (from what I can tell) is against the rules...

The the FAQ -->> Top4x4Sites.com - 4x4, FAQ [FONT=Verdana,Arial][SIZE=-1]I feel like cheating. Can I?[/SIZE][/FONT]
Well I don't know how bad you want 5th place, but I tried it out for a couple of times, and IF and only IF you vote for their site, you will get free oil & money. Under top4x4 sites it does not say you get anything for voting, but under the other 4 sites you do get free oil & 4x4 bucks. All 5 sites are listed under a vote button.
So technically, I don't think you get anything for voting on top4x4sites, but it is listed first, with the other 4 sites under it, and those do list the freebies next to them. It's pretty shady! :eek:

You could always send Top4x4 an email asking them...

I would rather not do it myself (could be misconstrued).

[FONT=Verdana,Arial][SIZE=-1]You may not offer your visitors any kind of outside incentive to vote, such as asking them to vote as part of a contest to win prizes. Also, no email spamming allowed. Mass emailing to people you don't know is spam, is illegal, and will get you kicked off the list. If you see a site who you think is cheating please email me.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Honesty "IS" the best policy. I would rather be 6th this way than 5th by cheating :mad: ....Just Saying

You could always send Top4x4 an email asking them...

I would rather not do it myself (could be misconstrued).

[/SIZE][/FONT]
An Honest email enlightening them of unfair voting practices, was sent! :chug:
I agree KJ, An Honest 6th place is something to be proud of! :notworthy:

I have not been able to vote for the last 2 days.:( I click on the link and and I get cant find server. Anybody having the same issues?

I voted off my phone and the house computer today, no problems.

edit: just tried again, went thru fine.

adlog.php

[FONT=Verdana,Arial] 6 [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial] ~~ Jeep - CJ Forums ~~ [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial] The definitive Jeep CJ site! Jeep-CJ.com is the fastest growing Jeep site on the net! Check us out and see why we are now the 'new CJ site'! We offer forums, classifieds, videos, reviews, chat, galleries and more. [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial]
[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial] 70 [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial] 1804 [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial] 962 [/FONT]

Voted. My first day on this site, and I've already made excellent progress on my project thanks to some helpful advice from members of this site!:D

:censored: we're 50 behind and only 10 ahead :dung:

I'm flattered that you all really take this to heart!

Makes me proud of our members! :)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom