Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

thirty-four
Tarry we all appreciate you voting but a few of yours aren't counting. There has to be 24 hours between your votes. So if you vote today at 12:00 you can't vote till tomorrow at 12:01 or it won't count. It's a pain but it's set up that way so someone with nothing better to do can't just sit and vote over and over again. :)

Tarry we all appreciate you voting but a few of yours aren't counting. There has to be 24 hours between your votes. So if you vote today at 12:00 you can't vote till tomorrow at 12:01 or it won't count. It's a pain but it's set up that way so someone with nothing better to do can't just sit and vote over and over again. :)

Got the message , I vote about the same time daily............Opps I missed it by 7 minutes today...........what we need is more voters...........period.

Still 35 and I agree more voters are needed. Hopefully once everything is working correctly we'll have more voters again

Still 35 and I agree more voters are needed. Hopefully once everything is working correctly we'll have more voters again
I have followed the rules and still not had my vote counted, it pisses me off. It makes me think the whole thing is rigged.

Still 50?! And I know it's been more than 24hrs

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom