Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

236 in 4th (4th - what???)
But we are higher in total votes by the 15th, than we were last month....
We (as in my family) have a 91 Ranger XLT 4x4 4.0 L auto with 278K, maybe I should join the "Ranger Station" and see how they are racking up those votes...(was my work truck before my career ended in 2000, engine rebuilt @ 225K, tranny replaced shortly after, and has been derusted, and repainted twice - Husband/older son project). Heck, Jimmy can take this truck completely apart, and put it back together, and everything will work. He has already rebuilt the carb - rochester 2gc, on our 67 V6 Dauntless Buick 225 V6 . We have incredible sons!!!

246 in 4th

shhh - I'm voting down in the basement - I was in the barn earlier, and my laptop before that. I think I finally figured out how this thing works - CJ, or whoever correct me if I am incorrect.

It updates every hour, but not at the same time. You can tell when the last update was by scrolling to the bottom of the page and it will list when. As I am writing this which is 3:51 Central Time at the bottom it says
"Rankings are updated every hour
Last Updated: 6-16-12 1:40pm"
As to when during the hour it updates seems to be based on some kind of random number generator scheme used in the coding. I have spent a lot of time watching this thing over the last several months (sad, but true), and have noticed no specific pattern. The one time I "watched" it update on my phone and blamed it on our slow dsl was just lucky.

And it seems to recognize by mac address, not just IP, 'cause we have a network on our little farmette, with six desktops, 4 laptops, one netbook, and two smartphones. Obviously, some wireless and some wired. I don't have access to all of them, some are my sons', but I try to make it count!!! (no pun)

yeah, I voted today

293 and 4th.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom