Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

Vote for Jeep-CJ.com
Daily vote in. Third place with 199 votes. I am thinking that the number one slot has some sort of autobot clicker going...there is no way there are three times the bronco owners than Jeep guys. I mean really?? A bronco? oh wait...a classic bronco? Who are these people??

3rd. 202 when I voted at noon from work only 203 now at 4:20 :confused:

Voting is in por la dia. We just need a 457 more votes to catch up to those commie bronco guys...come on people!!

235 in 3rd...:D

Other important stats I have been avoiding:

WVU 14
Texas Tech 49

WVU crashed and burned. :( It was fun while it lasted....I am afraid Kansas State is going rip us a new port....:eek:

Packers 42
Texans 24

:D

282, in third. Those full sized Bronco weirdo's are only 20 behind...just can't understand owning a Bronco instead of a Jeep. :confused:

On a bright note, we are only 533 behind Classic Bronco for first place...we are falling a bit behind to closing that gap. ;)

292 in 3rd :D
we are doing well....:chug:
much thanks to newer members voting every day (and everyone else too) - it shows!:notworthy:

I cannot seem to get much done on my jeeps so I VOTE!!!:eek::eek:

No I am proud of it - everybody contributes where they can - right?

I am talking to myself so I am right at home....:eek:

still 302 but it has not updated yet

Sooo...I checked top 4x4sites.com to see what the counter was before I voted this morning. Then I voted. No change...it stayed at 308 before I voted and after I voted. I think am starting to think the site is rigged by the Bronco nut jobs. :mad:

Sooo...I checked top 4x4sites.com to see what the counter was before I voted this morning. Then I voted. No change...it stayed at 308 before I voted and after I voted. I think am starting to think the site is rigged by the Bronco nut jobs. :mad:

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]3rd with [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial]314 Votes[/FONT]

Rankings are updated every hour
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Last Updated: 10-23-12 4:01pm[/FONT]

2000 EDT

333 in 3rd plus one when my vote posts
Sent from my phone

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom