Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

Vote for Jeep-CJ.com
406 and...
I just voted too -should jump at least two more next time.
Well it should......

406 and...
I just voted too -should jump at least two more next time.
Well it should......

Only 407 now..:confused:
Like I said before - it "should" jump two more....:(

Still 407 :confused:

408 I think we are getting hosed

408 I think we are getting hosed

:agree:

I have been waiting until the site updates each time before I log in from another site. I KNOW it has been >24 hours for each site (computer) I log in from. But it is still not counting those votes.....:confused::confused:

Maybe it is looking at more than just mac address now, 'cause I noticed totals for other groups are way down as well...

Except for the bronco site - no way in :censored: are there that many bronco folks...NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY...:mad::mad::mad:

Time to vote from my phone on 3G....:biggun:

409 now

sorry about that....

I vote everyday from my phone, computer, and ipad. I'm pretty sure at least 50% of the members here have at least two different ways to vote. There should be WAY more votes than what is being counted. (I know this is also optional for members.)

There have been 81 votes from me this month and the total is only four hundred something???:confused:

Maybe they are looking at who you are somehow??? My$.02.:chug:

I just voted from my shop in the barn. This pc has not been on in several days (sorry but I don't get to all the network devices every day), so we will see if it counts the vote from here the next time it updates.....:confused:

I have been a member of this forum for a year now and I thought I had this voting thing pretty well figured out...but...there just is no logic!:(:(

Being an engineer I guess I am just asking for too much...:rolleyes:
We expect 2+2=4 and so on....

435 - Will we pass our previous record???

I just voted from the basement pc. We will see if it counts this one....Seems like it counted the one from the barn yesterday...:)

Could be early reset at any time now...:eek::eek::eek:

I never did figure out the whens of the early reset - some things are just meant to be part of the mysteries of life....:rolleyes:

(don't say it - I know, I know, I need to get one...;))

FYI - Previous record was 462 Edition ...
just thought I would add that bit of info...and it pads my total posts...

We need 27 more votes to pass the old record before reset...

I think someone should join the "bronco site" just to see how they are doing this....:eek::eek::eek:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom