Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

1, a new month.

5 and we're in 7th place

#5 and still in 8th place. Did these other sites suddenly come alive? I've never seen this site down this low, even at the start.

#4 with 13 votes

4th with 16
No internet all day - darn Centurylink :mad:
:censored:

21, in third place.

23 and still in third

^^ what he said^^

I was a moderator on the largest predator hunting site in the world, at least it was back then. What a rat race that became. It started out with the goal of helping hunters learn to call predators, but when we regularly hit the million plus lagitimate hits a day it turned into a run for the money. Some of that was also lagitimate, for that kind of band width and dedicated servers it costs real money to keep going. But the money race began to dominate the decissions being made and I lost the abiliy to do and say the things that were important to me so I left. That was written to show my experience level at these things. We also had the vote for popularity thingy running, ours was based on hits and votes were sent automaticly. We competed in the general hunting catagory and we hovered around #5 with the big commercial sites getting hits that were simply out of reach. Eventually we did break into the 1-2-3 spots. This sort of polling helps the site make money, not a bad thing because it takes money to keep a site like this free and going. It's also sort of fun to watch........

# 50 only 19 out of 2nd. Come on guys

52 but 21 from 2nd.
The gap is widening:(

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom