Warn OD from t90 to t14

Warn OD from t90 to t14

Brewie212

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
CJ 6A tuxedo park, I joined this because I found this jeep and don't know any thing about it. It has a flat head 4 cyl, pto front winch looks like a Dana 20 front and a 44 rear but could be wrong, I'm just going off of what I know. It is a three on the tree.
Ok here's the deal, I have a Dana 18 Transmission with a warn OD and pto winch that was attached to a T-90 Transmission and 4cyl. I just found a Dauntless Buick 225 V6 with T-14 3spd, the problem that I am having is that output shaft between the T-14 and T-90 are different. The bearing that the OD uses inner diameter is to big for the new T-14 shaft. Also there are more splines on the T-14 then there is on the T-90 . Help! I'm not sure which way I should go? Either adapt the T-90 to the Dauntless Buick 225 V6 or overhaul the T-14 , I just wanted a floor shifter not a column. But don't want to break the bank.

Was on advanced assorted website and they sell the two different output shafts. Can I just switch the two shafts? Are the two compatible? Or do I need to get the six spline specifically for the T-14

"I need to get the six spline specifically for the T-14 "

yes sir, you do.

Can I replace the Overdrive shaft insted of tearing apart the Transmission ? They have both shafts at advance adapter. If I change the shaft output of the T-14 will I need to change anything else? Or is it just a swap of the shafts?

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom