whats your other car?

whats your other car?
Wow, my list looks kinda weak next to you guys, but here it is:
'75 CJ5 (most of it's from '75)
'69 Mustang Fastback (resto project)
2005 Jeep Cherokee Limited (wife's daily driver)
2007 Ford F150 Lariat (my daily driver)

And like many of you, I had a sports car, but sold it recently (2004 350Z).

You shouldve went along with it. I had you all set up for celebrity status. :D
Nope! They are SouthWest of Nashville in TN, I am North of Detroit, MI. Wish I worked down there.

2006 F-350 FX4 Crew Cab Diesel. Set-up to carry my 11.5 Alpenlite Camper and flat tow the CJ5 .
2007 Ford Edge
1978 Kawasaki KZ-1000 Z1-R
2007 home fabbed custom Barstool Racer

Wow, my list looks kinda weak next to you guys, but here it is:

'69 Mustang Fastback (resto project)

Thats a good one to have on the list :chug:
Can't wait to get the time to do my '67 (2 year old and 4 year old = no time), but I have a funny feeling I'll get it done around the time my son turns 16 and he'll steal it one night and wrap it around a tree...
I say this because I would've done the same thing if my dad still had his Charger when I was 16.

Can't wait to get the time to do my '67 (2 year old and 4 year old = no time), but I have a funny feeling I'll get it done around the time my son turns 16 and he'll steal it one night and wrap it around a tree...
I say this because I would've done the same thing if my dad still had his Charger when I was 16.

Need to think positive rather than negative.
When my son turned 16, because he became an Eagle Scout at the same time, we had a deal. he got to drive the '72 Chevelle I had at the time as his DD. He did great, no accidents, not tickets in the Chevelle. (Only speeding ticket he got during that time was in his Mom's Minivan :D)
I think kids who grow up around vehicles have a better respect for them.

83 CJ8 -toy
45 Ford -beer chaser
52 Studebaker- big toy
06 F250 -DD

Yeah, the Fastback is a fun project, but I don't have room in the garage for it right now. So, it's sitting at my father in law's house until we move (I really need a second property with a storage building and power lift, lol).

You guys are tough!
But it's kind of nice to see that computer thingy reading 75-80 mpg cruising down the highway (and 100 mpg in traffic).
More gas money for the CJ.

You guys are tough!
But it's kind of nice to see that computer thingy reading 75-80 mpg cruising down the highway (and 100 mpg in traffic).
More gas money for the CJ.

:confused: I don't know that feeling!!! :laugh:

First point; lets not be saying bad things about fat chicks!!:)

I am truly envious of all this big shiny iron!!
I must admit I am most envious of the 67 and 69 mustang projects I had one of each and a 65 back in the day, cars worth restoration, to be sure.

I would like to introduce my DD affectionately known as "Mostly Blue".
About the only things haven't rebuilt are the door locks. but there are some parts of this truck with more than 400K miles.

Advantages to driving a ragged looking old truck;
1) people move out of your way in freeway traffic,
2) driving down a fence line with the possibility of paint damage is not a problem,
3) no one wants to steal it.
4) If you leave the window down when you park it, sometimes people will leave money on the seat.
5) asked to sell it at least twice a month (good for the ego)

downside;
1) parts harder and harder to find, story of my life.
2) explaining to the kid at Auto zone,No! It's not a CJ it's a J-10.

and this is also the shot of Moe the dog about to confirm ownership.

First point; lets not be saying bad things about fat chicks!!:)

I am truly envious of all this big shiny iron!!
I must admit I am most envious of the 67 and 69 mustang projects I had one of each and a 65 back in the day, cars worth restoration, to be sure.

I would like to introduce my DD affectionately known as "Mostly Blue".
About the only things haven't rebuilt are the door locks. but there are some parts of this truck with more than 400K miles.

Advantages to driving a ragged looking old truck;
1) people move out of your way in freeway traffic,
2) driving down a fence line with the possibility of paint damage is not a problem,
3) no one wants to steal it.
4) If you leave the window down when you park it, sometimes people will leave money on the seat.
5) asked to sell it at least twice a month (good for the ego)

downside;
1) parts harder and harder to find, story of my life.
2) explaining to the kid at Auto zone,No! It's not a CJ it's a J-10.

and this is also the shot of Moe the dog about to confirm ownership.

I have been looking for one, Wanna Sell it? :D (Seriously...I have!)

IOPort51, I wouldn't be too jealous. I've got some work cut out for me. I bought her when I was 14, was supposed to be my first car, but when I stripped her down there was a little more rust underneath than I was expecting. got a little discouraged so she's pretty much sat for the last 13 years though, aside from trying to keep rust at bay, so I think it's about time. I figure what can I hurt at this point so I'm going to get back on it.

I almost sold it not that long ago, somebody offered me 6K for the shell, My wife said no before I could even answer.

BAD4U there are a lot of them in your neighborhood, keep an eye on E Bay.
JSNOW, I think I would sell the ford but I would keep the wife.

HAHAHAHA Yeah she's pretty good to me with my toys, she's already learned that I'm probably going to get it anyway "better to ask for forgiveness than permission" is a motto that I strongly adhere to for my toys. Though she told me I'm out of forgiveness for the rest of the year :laugh:

Wife's car 2005 Chevy Impala "no Pics"
Wifes Company Car 2006 F150 "no pics"
My company Car 2006 E250
My Truck 2007 Toyota Tacoma Sport 4x4
Misc013.jpg

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom