Who owns what year?

Who owns what year?
73 CJ5 and loving it. I just bought a JK but i like this one more. :drool:

Proud owner of a 1979 CJ7 , better yet its my first car (im 17) :D

I've got a 56 CJ5 . Well at least the frame and part of the body is.

I have a 1980 CJ7 ,originally an iron puke-4 speed.Now it has a AMC 258 i6 / 4.2l with a weber progressive 2 barrel carb,I've converted it to a 998 Torqueflite,using an AMC Hornet floor shifter.It has 3.54 gears with a Locrite in the rear AMC20 and solid rear axles.Chrome spoke Laredo wheels and 31X10.50/15's.I've converted it over to power steering,I'll be converting it to power brakes,when I have the time and ambition.

i used to have a 76 CJ5 but i like my 85 CJ7 , there's more room for my fat gut. :D

Driving 83 CJ8 , rebuilding a 68 CJ5 . Waiting in the wings; 72 bullnose, 85 CJ7 . My military son is driving 82 CJ7 . Have a yj & cj donor vehicles, can you say jeep poor!!

:D
We Old Farts.

We raised our kids on morals disappearing today,
“Yes sir”, “Yes mam”, and “Thank You” was common to say.

How true.... have a neighbor family with dad having some limitations. I was talking with Mom, daughter, son, trying to catch up with dad. Kids were calling out to MOM and refered to MOM as she several times. We had a short conversation about respect....

When you are talking to a adult or mom & dad they deserve respect. You can call me Mr. ....... but not my first name. You should call mom by mom and refere to mom as your MOM to others. It is a sign of respect and is polite.

After about 12 referalls to MOM as she we had this conversation.... I do not know if it stuck or not. Will have to see once the temps warm up here in the great white north.

I still use Mrs Sneider, Mr Williams, or similar, when addressing the older folks in this area. I am 50, and still call seniors by their last name with a mr or ms. Same as the 60's and 70's its polite.

Yes its gone..... I have to tell the under 10 crowd in my area to call me Mr. G if they cannot say my last name... Not proper for them to use my first name... same for the teenagers.

I often say:
Manners are gone.
The morallity of the general populous has gone out the window.

1979 CJ7 (i have big brakes?)

past had: 73 Jeep Truck (new), 74 Wagoneer, Wagoneer, AMC Eagle Car. All great vehicles

I don't remember if I ever posted to this thread, but since it's been revived, I guess I will.

Mine is kind of a 79. At least a few parts on it were from the original 1979, but the frame is 82-85 with wide track axles, the body tub is aftermarket fiberglass, so it doesn't really have a year, the AMC 258 i6 / 4.2l is late 70's but the head I'm upgrading to this week is from a 1995 Cherokee, the intake manifold is early 80's, and the carb i'm installing was originally built between 1957 and 1971 for a Ford.

At least the Missouri D.O.V. recognizes it as a 79, and that's what really counts! :D

1966 tuxido park mark IV

3k63me3lb5O55W25U0b2m1f5d0aa27956167c.jpg

I have a 1980 Jeep CJ7

1979 CJ7 here

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom