Who owns what year?

Who owns what year?
1975 CJ5 pretty much stock. Painted recently green, new supertop, working on suspension.

1975 CJ5 Great year but hard to locate factory parts for without going broke.

1974 CJ5

Lovin' it!

:chug:

1st jeep 1983 CJ7 ..sold....2nd/current jeep 1983 CJ5

86 CJ7 Triple back AMC 258 i6 / 4.2l 6cyl 5 spd

included is a side shot of it not the best one by far but i thought this thread might be nicer with pics with what we drive

what kind of ideas are you looking for, you can do almost anything with a jeep

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 68
I have more ideas than there is time. I need to win the lottery and quit my job.

I already fabricated the doors starting from Floor Plate Gage 14. They look great, but I cant figuer how to lock the door.

Before starting to drill holes and make a permanent solution that keeps me satisfied, I´m going to try to tie, with a elastic rope, some strong magnets to the roll bar and keep the door well secured.

I like a lot the handles from the late 70´s CJ´s, but I don't know if I buy them from an online store, if they come with all the machinery that goes inside the door.

Any suggestions are well accepted. (With pictures please, my english is a litte bit rusty)

Attachments

• Jeep 005.jpg
    Jeep 005.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 191
  • Jeep 006.jpg
    Jeep 006.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 196
When buying the handles for the door I am almost positive the strikers, what the door would close against is separate, I know on the later model cj s like mine they are and I know on Land cruisers they are as well, is pretty much like an ala carte restaurant, you buy piece by piece and it cost twice what it should

84 CJ7 /hardtop just bought it and first one that I have owned

I had an 81 CJ7 , had to sell. Still have my 88 XJ. On the prowl for an old CJ to get back in the swing of things, lol:notworthy:

As a child we dream. As adults we work. As we finaly make it and relive our dreams they call it a midlife thing I would have bought a new CJ but they just dont make them anymore. I LOVE MY REAL JEEP!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom