yet another hardtop thread!

yet another hardtop thread!
yea im already plotting getting it more naked for this spring summer fall - i hear the bestops are good for the money

definitely keeping the hard top for the cold of kansas city winters

Dante, can you shoot some pics of how you secure your HT? Mine is secured with bolts and that isn't going to fly as I am restoring mine. I don't know what mine is but I would guess a Sears...No info on these either...Going to be fun figuring out what the interior sections are suppose to look like. I know mine gets hot in the summer but I think it looks cool. Haven't decided if I plan to run it or store it.

Dante, can you shoot some pics of how you secure your HT? Mine is secured with bolts and that isn't going to fly as I am restoring mine. I don't know what mine is but I would guess a Sears...No info on these either...Going to be fun figuring out what the interior sections are suppose to look like. I know mine gets hot in the summer but I think it looks cool. Haven't decided if I plan to run it or store it.

I should be able to get some this weekend. Its held on by latches on the outside just behind the doors, and another set on the inside on either side of the tailgate. They work ok, but would probably be a bit too non-original if you are going for a resto.

Well, I really like the hardtop but I don't like the uneven scattered mess of screw holes used to hold it down. Nor do I want to have to deal with rust in future years.

Thanks for the pics. I look forward to seeing tour set-up. Who knows, I might come up with something by looking at yours??

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom