clutch alignment tool for T-18

Factory Jeep T-18 or a Ford swap in? Engine? Spline count? Almost all alignment tools are classified by diamater and spline count. -->> Clutch Alignment Tools - SummitRacing.com

-->> Search Results - Quadratec

There were many different spline counts on Jeeps, you most likely have 10 spline 1 1/8 input shaft on your Transmission .

Please fill out you profile as requested here -->> http://www.jeep-cj.com/forums/f15/your-profile-3975/ - it helps us to help you without playing twenty questions... :chug:

The Summit one Cj linked is good. Also if your gonna be installing a new clutch most of them come with one in case you didn't pick it up yet.

yeah mine is a stock jeep unit and the 1-1/8 according to 4wd will not work due to pilot bushing is .75 of an inch I.D. I think I might have found a universal one that has a bunch of different bushing size's. There is an .749 size, can't get much closer I guess.

I was looking for one also and decided to drive down to one of our local repair shops. I just walked in and asked if I could borrow one. He gave me three or four to try and I brought them directly back to him after use. I offered to give him something for the rental, but he wouldn't take anything. Great guy. I didn't have one that fit exactly but close enough.

I have used nothing more than a long 1/2" extension and a little time to line up a clutch disc before. It just takes a good eyeball and making sure the disc is centered around the outside of the pressure plate.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom