I need an engine!

I need an engine!
My first jump was in 1979... Under a T10 in Palatka FL... I'm a D license jumper and have jumped from a high of 29,500 (man did the pilot get in trouble - very boring jump) from a turbine 210... I have two 12 hr free fall marks... I stopped counting years ago...

My Father was Airborne, you have my utmost respect! :notworthy: You guys are THE BEST!!!

Airborne! My highest jump was 42,500 ft.:eek:. Ya gotta love that :dung:!!!!

Sorry about that. I think my computer is developing a stutter.:D

Thank's, I loved every minute of Military freefall, HALO. Back it the day at Ft. Bragg. Airborne!

You all are the best... I would love to try a HALO jump.. The best HAHO I ever did was a hop and pop at about 15k (not really a HAHO)... We jumped out with playmate coolers strapped to our chests (no drinking before jumping) and did a cross country for about 25 miles... We dropped our empties on the guys playing golf just before hitting the tarmac... LMAO! A low altitude HAHO!

I still remember my cherry blast over Fryer DZ. The guy beside me had never been in a plane. His first five flights all ended halfway! Truth is stranger than fiction!:D

I once asked how high we are and my sup. replied any higher and we'd see angels. LOL

Airborne! My highest jump was 42,500 ft. Ya gotta love that :dung:!!!!

The real fun is doing them at 500. You hope you hit the ground alive, then when you do, the "oh :dung:" factor kicks in, and you wish you were back in that friggin 130!!! :biggun: .......good times.:chug: 101st :us:

Two old ladies lying in bed. One rolled over to the other an said " I want to be an Airborne Ranger! I wanna live a life of Danger! Airborne! Ranger!:D C-130 roll'in down the strip tak'in an airborne daddy on a one way trip. Stand up hook up shuffle to the door. Jump right out an count to four. Yeah it's been awhile.:D

Poured on me all day long Friday but easily dodged rain showers all day today for my trip home... Now the flood gates have opened up - but I have a 401 in my driveway... I'll unload it after I get the animal pairs taken care of! It's raining that damn hard!!! :)

attachment.php

Good Show! I did pretty much the exact same thing, including the rain showers! Got my 401 (uh well OK its just a baby 360 :laugh: ) sitting in the garage just now...

Good Show! I did pretty much the exact same thing, including the rain showers! Got my 401 (uh well OK its just a baby 360 :laugh: ) sitting in the garage just now...
Welcome to the higher cubic inch club!!! :D

Welcome to the higher cubic inch club!!! :D
:laugh: Did you forget my CJ5 has a built 360 already? :laugh:
this one is for the Bride's CJ7 as an upgrade from that little 6 banger.

Cough... Cough..

Forged!!! Not that important...

If I didn't get such a good deal for the 401 I'd be all over the a 360!!!

Ok dumb question but what is the difference between AMC 304 and 360 dyno and power wise? :confused:
And is this a direct bolt in?

Not much difference at all... The biggest thing is that the crank and rods are forged as well as the block is slightly stronger in a 401.

So - why get a 401? 40 cubic inches - and Ooh - Ahh factor! LOL

Not much difference at all... The biggest thing is that the crank and rods are forged as well as the block is slightly stronger in a 401.

Now where is that :blowingraspberry: icon hiding....

That about sums it up right there :D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks