Misc. interesting item if not too big for a CJ to pull

Those look like the smaller ones there.

Id say no. The m101a1/2 both weigh in around 1300 lbs id be Leary towing more than 1500 lbs behind a CJ 7 even less behind a 5

Sent from my E7110 using Tapatalk

Id say no. The m101a1/2 both weigh in around 1300 lbs id be Leary towing more than 1500 lbs behind a CJ 7 even less behind a 5

Yeah the first one definitely too heavy for a Cj. The second pic has two M 100's and I believe a M 416. Both very good for Cjs. Love my M100.

0729231427.jpg

Mine was $400 3 1/2 years ago and in worse shape from what I can see. Floor rotted out and everything seized up. I still havent got the foot or the rear stabilizers freed up. If the floors are fair on those they're definitely a steal. Even with bad floors still reasonable at the least. Heres mine when I first got it.

IMG_20181111_153535520.jpg

Wow just noticed after actually reading the ad those are less than 20 miles from my house. Who needs a trailer? 😁

I’d like one, but that’s a long way off. If I had a big pickup to toss one in the back I might take the ride.

3 hours from me. But I just bought a new trailer last month 3ebc62424bd0d283644b6cc3275193db.jpg

nice, but I bet pricey
Probably, but probably when you added the time to fix a 50 - 70 year old trailer it might be better to get something ready to go.

Probably, but probably when you added the time to fix a 50 - 70 year old trailer it might be better to get something ready to go.
I hadn't seen that site before when I was looking for a trailer behind my CJ7. I did come across Compact Camping Concepts (formerly Dinoot) and felt the same way. Get a "kit" and build with new stuff rather than find an old one and spend money and more time to fix it up. Not sure whether I saved any cost or not. But I got all new parts, a few custom options (spindles with same bolt pattern as the CJ, tonneau cover, matching CJ tailgate), and did my own wiring (wanted the 7-pin connector and matching CJ tail lights), and did my own suspension to match the CJ's 4" lift for a level trailer ride. Overall quite happy with the direction I went. Don't have an antique or historical trailer, but have a functional one that meets my needs and design requirements I had in mind. Hauling firewood, camping supplies, a deer I just shot, or bags of mulch home from the garden center.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom