Build Thread My old/new again 77 CJ5

Build Thread My old/new again 77 CJ5
OK...So looking up my drive train and axles look like I have a AMC 258 i6 / 4.2l one barrel, T-150 3 Speed, and Dana 20 Transfer Case . with ? differentials maybe some one could help me ID these...
Front:

Uploaded with ImageShack

Uploaded with ImageShack

Back:

Uploaded with ImageShack

Uploaded with ImageShack

Dana 30 up front and AMC20 on the rear from what I can see

This won't be too expensive Dear! That's what I keep saying. Over and over again.

Well I just returned two weeks ago from a 13 month deployment in South Korea and already starting to get my hands dirty, all the ugly Kia's and Hyaundai's made me really appreciate American beauty. so in the last two weeks I gave here a nice bath/waxing, painted my wheels black, bought a Black Bikini top, and ripping out the old am/fm tape cassette deck that worked half the time, to a full time working CD/amfm/MP3/USB with a front auxiliary port so no more of the tape with the wire sticking out to play my iPod.

upload image free

print screen windows xp

upload a picture

Tonight went out and got a shot of the 5 with the LasVegas strip in the back ground, and showing off some hood graphics i made today also painted the rusty side pipes flat black, really cleaned it up.

free image hosting

Did some rock climbing a few weekends ago made it through everything all the extremely modded wranglers could do and a few some FJ cruisers could not.

Tonight went out and got a shot of the 5 with the LasVegas strip in the back ground, and showing off some hood graphics i made today also painted the rusty side pipes flat black, really cleaned it up.

free image hosting
Great shot. Love the hood.

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$85.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom