My soon to be lack of activity.

My soon to be lack of activity.
Great news that your mom has completed her treatments and you were able to arrive alive for the last one.

Cats have mustaches? Dang yo...

I am glad to hear about all your endeavours... very very good news.

I too was traveling a few months ago when I heard that same noise, slowed a bit, was scratcing my head trying to figure it and then BAAMMMO.. swerved over 2 lanes trying to control it (right rear) and then cut someone off and went off the road onto the shoulder... the guy I cut off stopped and asked if I was OK... he said I missed him by 2 inches if that... he stayed for a bit until I had the stuff out to change it but was in a hurry, so he left, but all is not lost... he could have gotten out and started yelling but he didn't... just happy that all was OK.

So, congrats all around and get back tot he JEEP! It is a brand new year... your resolution is to work on it more and stop popping tires!

cb

Mom has been given great news! The chemo did what is was supposed to do! She only has radiation treatments now... Good times!

New tires today...

Old one...

1935d1262308904-my-soon-lack-activity-blowout.jpg

New ones... Expensive - but very much worth it... :) (need to polish the chrome :) )

attachment.php

Mom has been given great news! The chemo did what is was supposed to do! She only has radiation treatments now... Good times!

That is indeed GREAT NEWS. :chug:

Glad to here "Moms" doing fine.:D Good to here you survived the blown tire Rodeo.:D
Did you know that Michelin also makes B.F.Goodrich?;)

Glad to hear that you Mom is doing well, and seems to be on track. I recently found out that my grandma has it again, and my aunt has it in 4 places, and will probably loose both breasts. :(
This cancer stuff is nasty, and I wish they would put this in the forefront of science, instead of trying to get 2 more mpg's or creating bigger weapons, etc. There would be would be much less pain and suffering!

She's done with all the radiation treatment! Woo Hoo! Getting a little fuzz on the head again and the fingernails are starting to grow!

I'm so proud of her! My Mother rocks!!! :)

Love you Mom! :)

That's great news. Anyone who can come out on top with cancer ROCKS for sure.
I have 4 people I know now fighting it.
If they would take some of that stimulus money and put it in research maybe they could find a cure.
Mike

She's done with all the radiation treatment! Woo Hoo! Getting a little fuzz on the head again and the fingernails are starting to grow!

I'm so proud of her! My Mother rocks!!! :)

Love you Mom! :)

Congratulations:chug:
:rock:

give a hug for me!!;)

Really great news, give mom a big kiss from us.:)

She rocks! What a strong woman. She raised a great son to boot!

She probably got well so quick, just so you would quit going down there and bothering her! :D

God bless her, im thrilled to hear mom is back on track!:chug:

Thank you all for the kind words! She was thrilled to hear that people that she has never met were this concerned and happy for her. I told her 'I's a Jeep thing' :)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom