PC is killing this country!

PC is killing this country!
Funny the same people condemning it would be the first ones doing it, if tossed out on their prissy <-BAD WORD->.

The difference between social order and total anarchy is 5 missed meals.

CJ did a nice job of putting up some CHRISTmas cheer here on the site though. Stockings from the lights and Santas a Jeeper. :)
Santa drives a Jeep because he has to reach all those places reindeer just can't go! :)

You know I think I am going to sick our legal eagles on them, back in the day when I had hair I used a s-load of aqua-net. When I was driving truck yeas ago I always went the long way and left the truck running. You see I like Utah, I just don’t like the cold, after I heard that I could effect the weather I did my part. Now I see it was all for nothing! I feel I have been wronged.

You know I think I am going to sick our legal eagles on them, back in the day when I had hair I used a s-load of aqua-net. When I was driving truck yeas ago I always went the long way and left the truck running. You see I like Utah, I just don’t like the cold, after I heard that I could effect the weather I did my part. Now I see it was all for nothing! I feel I have been wronged.

When I graduated high school, the pointed headed scientist were saying the new "ice age" was coming & that glaciers would cover New York.:eek:
I think these guys maybe related. :rolleyes:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom