PC is killing this country!

PC is killing this country!
FLORIDA COURT SETS ATHEIST HOLY DAY

In Florida, an atheist created a case against the upcoming Easter and Passover Holy days. He hired an attorney to bring a discrimination case against Christians and Jews and observances of their holy days. The argument was that it was unfair that atheists had no such recognized days.
The case was brought before a judge. After listening to the passionate presentation by the lawyer, the judge banged his gavel declaring, "Case dismissed!"
The lawyer immediately stood objecting to the ruling saying, "Your honor, how can you possibly dismiss this case? The Christians have Christmas, Easter and others. The Jews have Passover, Yom Kippur and Hanukkah, yet my client and all other atheists have no such holidays".
The judge leaned forward in his chair saying, "But you do. Your client, counsel, is woefully ignorant".
The lawyer said, "Your Honor, we are unaware of any special observance or holiday for atheists".
The judge said, "The calendar says April 1st is April Fools Day. Psalm 14:1 states, 'The fool says in his heart, there is no God'. Thus, it is the opinion of this court, that, if your client says there is no God, then he is a fool. Therefore, April 1st is his day. Court is adjourned".

florida court sets atheist holy day

in florida, an atheist created a case against the upcoming easter and passover holy days. He hired an attorney to bring a discrimination case against christians and jews and observances of their holy days. The argument was that it was unfair that atheists had no such recognized days.
The case was brought before a judge. After listening to the passionate presentation by the lawyer, the judge banged his gavel declaring, "case dismissed!"
the lawyer immediately stood objecting to the ruling saying, "your honor, how can you possibly dismiss this case? The christians have christmas, easter and others. The jews have passover, yom kippur and hanukkah, yet my client and all other atheists have no such holidays".
The judge leaned forward in his chair saying, "but you do. Your client, counsel, is woefully ignorant".
The lawyer said, "your honor, we are unaware of any special observance or holiday for atheists".
The judge said, "the calendar says april 1st is april fools day. Psalm 14:1 states, 'the fool says in his heart, there is no god'. Thus, it is the opinion of this court, that, if your client says there is no god, then he is a fool. Therefore, april 1st is his day. Court is adjourned".
:) :d :)

FLORIDA COURT SETS ATHEIST HOLY DAY

In Florida, an atheist created a case against the upcoming Easter and Passover Holy days. He hired an attorney to bring a discrimination case against Christians and Jews and observances of their holy days. The argument was that it was unfair that atheists had no such recognized days.
The case was brought before a judge. After listening to the passionate presentation by the lawyer, the judge banged his gavel declaring, "Case dismissed!"
The lawyer immediately stood objecting to the ruling saying, "Your honor, how can you possibly dismiss this case? The Christians have Christmas, Easter and others. The Jews have Passover, Yom Kippur and Hanukkah, yet my client and all other atheists have no such holidays".
The judge leaned forward in his chair saying, "But you do. Your client, counsel, is woefully ignorant".
The lawyer said, "Your Honor, we are unaware of any special observance or holiday for atheists".
The judge said, "The calendar says April 1st is April Fools Day. Psalm 14:1 states, 'The fool says in his heart, there is no God'. Thus, it is the opinion of this court, that, if your client says there is no God, then he is a fool. Therefore, April 1st is his day. Court is adjourned".

I cannot attest to the validity of that story, but if true. Some of our member must be so proud.:chug:

I cannot attest to the validity of that story, but if true. Some of our member must be so proud.:chug:
It's a spoof... :) But being from flori'DUH' I can understand how it could be true... :)

I think from reading this thread, we can all see how the dichotomy of PC makes it both wrong and necessary in our society.
Either that or we would all be considered A*&holes.

I think from reading this thread, we can all see how the dichotomy of PC makes it both wrong and necessary in our society.
Either that or we would all be considered A*&holes.

A quote from a news station:

"Sir why did you stone BajaEdition?"

"Because he used a word we didn't understand and won at scrabble with it!" :cool:

oops, fergot wees a bunch of toothlest redneck CJers that cant pass der 3th grade.

oops, fergot wees a bunch of toothlest redneck CJers that cant pass der 3th grade.

It's about time you stoped using all thoes $100 words.
I was about ready to get a lawyer and sue for making me feel stupid.
And you know I would win.:D

got e-mail from a friend. this is interesting.:cool:
An update from Oklahoma :

Oklahoma law passed, 37 to 9, had a few liberals in the mix, an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake.
Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! HB 1330

Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Oklahoma recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered.
HB 1804. Hope we didn't send any of them to your state. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake.

Guess what.......... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Recently we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegals to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional.
SB 1102

Guess what........ Oklahoma did it anyway.

Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. Joining Texas , Montana and Utah as the only states to do so. More states are likely to follow: Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, the Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, Mississippi, Florida. Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again. HJR 1003

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns.
Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a set back for the criminals (and Obamaites). Liberals didn't like it -- But ...

Guess what........... Oklahoma did it anyway.

Just this month, my state has voted and passed a law that ALL driver's license exams will be printed in English, and only English, and no other language. We have been called racist for doing this, but the fact is that ALL of our road signs are in English only. If you want to drive in Oklahoma , you must read and write English. Really simple.

By the way, Obama does not like any of this.
Guess what....who cares... Oklahoma is doing it anyway.

To Verify:
http://newsok.com/oklahoma-state-capitol-to-display-ten-commandments/article/3370730http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2008-01-09-immigcover_N.htm

Thanks for the booster shot. Maybe there's hope for the country afterall. if the right thinkers just rise up and say no, this mess could end almost over night. Contrary to what "they" try to force us to beilive, we are in the vast majority, NOT the minority.

I got an email some time back that stated the ACLU :down: Poll showed that 86% of Americans Believe in God, :) and only 14% do not:mad:. Go figure.
I'm retired Navy. :patriot: That said I'll Fly Stars and Stripes anytime and anywhere!

I'll Will Not Pay a Fine I'll sit out my time in the cross bar hotel with three hots and a cot. At least my wife will know where I am...:) LoL

These Colors :us: Don't Run and Neither Do I!!!

I say Love this Country or Leave... and You don't want me to tell you where to go...

Later...Wilurb

Here is the email I was refering to. Yes, I do write "In God We Trust on my out going Mail...Wilurb...Enjoy :)

TAKING BACK AMERICA FROM 14% THANKS PHIL
WRITE IT ON THE BACK OF YOUR ENVELOPES!

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA.

START WRITING THIS ON FRONT OF ALL ENVELOPES, TOO!

You may have heard in the news that the Post Office has been forced to take down small posters that say "IN GOD WE TRUST. “

The law, they say, is being violated. Anyway, I heard proposed on a radio station show, that we should all write "IN GOD WE TRUST " on the back of all our mail...after all, that is our national motto, and it's on all the money we use to buy those stamps.

I think it is a wonderful idea.

We must take back our nation from all the people who think that anything that offends them should be removed.

If you like this idea, please pass it on.

It has been reported that 86% of Americans believe in God.

Therefore, I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a mess about having "In God We Trust" on our money and having God in the pledge of Allegiance.

Could it be that WE just need to take action and tell the 14% to sit down and shut up?

If you agree, pass this on, if not delete.

VIEW WHEN PLANES LAND AT LUBBOCK , TX AIRPORT:

The farmer who owns the field made the images .... it's near the airport, so all of the planes coming and going can see the message ... it would be hard to land in Lubbock , Texas and not see this.

After many reported sightings, these images were recorded in mid-August this year. They are on a field approximately 1 mile north-east of Preston Smith International airport, Lubbock, Texas .

View attachment 1841

View attachment 1842

It makes you proud to live in Texas !:punk:

I love it
is it just me or is it funny the global warming conference he is attending today and it is in the middle of a blizzard

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom