rewiring and restoring dash....

rewiring and restoring dash....
I attached my wire harness to a sheet of plywood. When it had a long run of wires EX: taillights I would just roll those up. You can write on the plywood. Makes for a neat and easy way to repair. I did this in the winter so I brought it inside my house.

let me rephrase....the type of switch that I need to buy and hook up behind the dash for both controls, is THAT the same part#? Is it the same plug in switch?
You will need two switchs one for the wipers and another for your heater and the are not the same.

speaking of re doing the dash....just got some new heater and blower knobs....po didn't have any.....can someone please show me photos or a really good diagram of exactly where and how each of these pull knobs connects to the heater/blower assembly.

and also, does anybody know what kind of fuse box this is......

:)That looks like your standard aftermarket panel that comes with a wiring harness, Just go to Painless's or all the other guys web sites and look them over.

Looks like someone "Mickey Moused" that Red wire in there up against that fuse. should go right into the fuse block.

:D:D:D:D:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom