the dreaded locker ??????

Any lunch box is going to be weaker because it uses the stock carrier.
A detroit is stronger as it is the carrier.

IMHO, Old Dogs got the straight skinny!

The 3.54 gears and the T-150 just isnt working with the tires i have on it its too high geared.... if i kill it i will have to upgrade...What axle do yall recommend im more worried about the T-150 tranny... I am not crawling on rocks im mostly in the mud...im just learning all this jeep stuff so thank yall for the help and info:booze:

In my wifes rig I use a 78 Scout Dana 44 with a ARB.
In my rig I use a 86' Chevy CUCV Dana 60 with a Detroit .

I would say stay away from lockrite!I have both front and rear with lockrite.The rear has less than 20 thousand miles on it and needs a rebuild.Banging like the flippin thing is going to drop right out on the ground!Won't stay locked while hill climbing anymore!P.O.S!!!

i have a set of super swamper tsls 36 x 12.50 on 15x10 wheels for sale for only $500 for all 4 of them in great shape i probably only drove 70 to 100 miles on them. lemme know if your interested

I went with the true trac the 4wd shop recomended it over the loc right with my axle, gear and tire set up...seems to work better than the factory Dana 30 hopfully i wont explode nothing up there next time im playing in my favorite mud hole

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom