timing chain

timing chain
I am going to get a parts washer sink from Harbor Freight if it's the last thing I do. Does anybody have the one for $99.99. or a similar one?

I've got a 5 gal. bucket and a brush :laugh:

Old Dog that's what I have now :p
but as many parts that need a little cleaning I need something a little bigger but they don't make 10 gallon buckets ;)

update: first WOW I ordered my timing chain last Saturday from Summit and it was here by Wed at 09:20 AM. it has been installed as well as the water pump and front assembly. Bad news is it will be next weekend before I can begin installing the oil pan and putting everything else back together, Can't wait to hear it run because the old one was seriously stretched. Any way I have cleaned off 10 pounds of grease,grime, and rust so far :cool:.

I just recently purchased my 85 CJ7 . It has a 2.5l 4cyl and when it is at an idle it makes an annoying rattling sound. However when I am going down the road the sound isnt there (or at least not nearly as bad) I was told that it could be a couple of different things (oil pump, timing chain) but I am not a mechanic and do not want to get overcharged. Sound familiar to anyone?

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom