Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

A week and change ago we were 19th. We were pretty consistent staying in that area for months. You look at 19th now and their 114 votes behind us. :eek:

The top 5 is attainable. The same amount of voting from this point on from the beginning of the month will put us there.

Can a bunch of knuckle dragging Cj guys (and girls):poke: venture into cyberspace and shock the 4 x 4 world??

It can happen.:chug:

You should be very proud. Youve established what is hands down the most pleasant Cj site on the net. :notworthy:

I changed the wording of the site description on Top 4x4... Better?

~~ Jeep - CJ Forums ~~~
Description

The definitive Jeep CJ site! Jeep-CJ.com is the fastest growing Jeep site on the net! Check us out and see why we are now the 'new CJ site' for your information! We offer forums, classifieds, videos, reviews, chat, galleries and more.

It ain't braggin' if you can do it!! :chug:

still 7...

Hey we are the Lucky 7 :D
But that is getting old now where did I put that number "6"?

just voted off the kids computer...still 7

still at #7, we need 30 votes for #6 dam ford rangers are hard to catch.

Ok we finally wiped out those pesky little Zuks. Time to beat down the blue oval mini trucks now. :D

Ok we finally wiped out those pesky little Zuks. Time to beat down the blue oval mini trucks now. :D

Hey I drive one of those...:laugh: Actually I am a member over there, also, but I haven't even logged in for a loooong time. SO lets take them out :D

Oh nooooo! :laugh: The first 4x4 I got when I moved back to Pa. was a Bronco II. I lifted it with a lift from James Duff and ran that puppy into the ground. Whoever decided to use all those rivets on that little twin traction beam front axle should be eliminated. :D All Jeeps since though.

Hey I drive one of those...:laugh: Actually I am a member over there, also, but I haven't even logged in for a loooong time. SO lets take them out :D

18 away....yea I owned one of them mini trucks in High School....Let's beat down those mini trucks! :biggun:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom