Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

Vote for Jeep-CJ.com
If it would let me vote more than once a day, I could sit here all day and vote!

OOOO..... proxy.... :) I am thinking that my brilliance is going to start showing :)

If it would let me vote more than once a day, I could sit here all day and vote!

OOOO..... proxy.... :) I am thinking that my brilliance is going to start showing :)

I kinda do that. I have three computers at home and two at work.:)
I vote from all 5.:chug:

Do all the ones at home have the same i.p. address? I vote from work and home also. :)

Do all the ones at home have the same i.p. address? I vote from work and home also. :)

I'm not sure. I use a different I P on each one.
AOL, IE, ATT.

I'm not sure. I use a different I P on each one.
AOL, IE, ATT.

If the computers at home go through one cable / dsl / router - they all have the same IP. The internet connection only sees the WAN (internet side) of the connection - not the individual IP's that you see on the LAN (home). Same goes for your work PC's.

Example, I have four PC's at home and if I vote on all four, only one counts. At work we have about 3,000 (located at all of our facilities), but since all go through the same main switch - they all have the same IP to the outside world... Only one vote per those 3,000 PC! :(

Heck, even voting with my CrackBerry is a hit and miss as it shares the same IP as many others! :)

You can use this site to check each computer. -->> What Is My IP Address? - IP Address Lookup, Internet Speed Test, IP Info, plus more

I thought it would be tracked with cookies, o well I still get 3 votes per day. One at home one at work and one on my crackberry.:chug:

I checked cookies before, since only one vote counts from my work or home, it has to be IP - BUT, every vote helps! :)

Depends on how good the proxy is, some proxies don't change the header or allow java...

Wow 8th place and 4 away from taking 7th! :rock:

Thats the key. I think weve got a good core group now thats pretty passionate about it. :chug: But top 10 is so yesterday..... We're top 5 category now . :D
Sure didn't! If we can start the month like this we will easily be in the top ten! :D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom