Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

203 from the really old dual boot xp/dos pc

What I really need/want is a running/wheelable CJ (I'll buy it) and a buddie to help me wheel it on Dave's last trip for next year. I think that's partly why I have been so down lately...:eek: I need help finding this CJ...and getting it to CO. I have a big toy hauler (02 F350 4Xdually, 4 door, long bed, chipped, six speed stick and a year old car hauler big enough for the truck itself). I'll even pay for the fuel to get there and back - :censored:..I'll pay for it all - I just want to go!!! Where do I post "55 year old CJ female is looking for the above" and get the correct outcome? :eek: I sound desparate....

If I wasnt with Vicki this would be a personal ad I would respond too. :D There are a couple of us dreaming making this trip. Your closer than alot of us. ;)

203 same as 2 hours ago :confused:

204 now from my husbands office pc

If I wasnt with Vicki this would be a personal ad I would respond too. :D There are a couple of us dreaming making this trip. Your closer than alot of us. ;)

Thanks Pete - You are a sweetheart!! I might be closer in miles, but I don't have a running CJ or anyone that would go with me. We'll see - if we can get the word out how badly I want to go, maybe those things will change...

217 almost a 100 out of second

223,84 out of 2nd.

228 from my phone on 3G
My pc in my shop up and died..:(...I'm thinking power supply problem but I don't have a spare big enough to swap...so I just put that hard drive in my Ubuntu computer so Win7 pro on that one now....wish I could work on CJ'S like I can computers..:rolleyes:....

231 now....I figure you folks know all the tricks but sometimes refreshing your browser doesn't always show an update. Sometimes I don't see it until I look from another pc...

Sent from my phone so forgive me if it chooses some wrong words...:)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom