Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

Vote for Jeep-CJ.com
116 still 74 behind 2nd

142. we own 3rd, but are way off pace for 2nd

184 we're slipp'n guys, should be closer to 200 by now.

186...now
I am guilty of not getting votes in from all the devices on my network every day.
Still having some problems...:(..but hanging in there...I do try and vote from something every day...;)

186...now
I am guilty of not getting votes in from all the devices on my network every day.
Still having some problems...:(..but hanging in there...I do try and vote from something every day...;)
Not your fault, at least you vote at least once a day. I try to vote from work also but can't always get on, so some days it's only once from me too.

Every time I look at the site there is close to or more than 50 members logged on, and we can't even get 20 votes a day. I just don't get it.:(

Thanks to all here that do vote.:chug:

191 old pc running xp in the basement:)

just fyi...I have found that if I vote from a device on our network, and then wait until the count has updated from the time I voted, I can then vote from another device as long as it has been at least 24 hours since I last voted from the next device...and so on...OK I need a life....

What I really need/want is a running/wheelable CJ (I'll buy it) and a buddie to help me wheel it on Dave's last trip for next year. I think that's partly why I have been so down lately...:eek: I need help finding this CJ...and getting it to CO. I have a big toy hauler (02 F350 4Xdually, 4 door, long bed, chipped, six speed stick and a year old car hauler big enough for the truck itself). I'll even pay for the fuel to get there and back - :censored:..I'll pay for it all - I just want to go!!! Where do I post "55 year old CJ female is looking for the above" and get the correct outcome? :eek: I sound desparate....

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom