Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

Vote for Jeep-CJ.com
Just got confused. Voted and couldn't find the results. Scrolled down and found I recorded vote #1 and we're in eleventh place.

Did I miss the memo where they eliminated the 31st of May? Or did they start June a day early???? :eek:

I thought it started over the first of every month.....

6, in fifth place.

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

4th with 14
:)
I also voted on the eve of the 31st and seen #one............but since then including this morning I have voted a total of 3 times and I was #18 a few minutes ago.........Now that's not saying a whole lot about this group when I have voted 3 times and the total in 3 days is only up to 18............might want to get the rest of the folks including the new folks to start voting daily! There was a time when we could carry a strong third and even a second all month!

:D:D:D:D

19 "and the beat goes on...."

:) Might want to get the rest of the folks including the new folks to start voting daily! There was a time when we could carry a strong third and even a second all month!

:D:D:D:D

Ive been a part of this thread and voting for years now. I waited and waited and our numbers increased and increased. I was estatic when we finally took 2nd place from the Bronco guys. Thats when things went downhill. I think everyone felt cheated with what went on from there. I know I did. It was a huge Buzzkill.

I copied off MTNWHLR and put the vote button in my sig. We wont beg for votes and wont require it as a condition when you sign up. Either you love the site and are willing to vote for it daily or your not.

Its time to rebuild the pride. Ive been voting again 2 xs daily. ;)

Thats when things went downhill. I think everyone felt cheated with what went on from there. I know I did. It was a huge Buzzkill.

Cheated in what way?

Cheated in what way?

All the sudden the top 2 sites votes doubled. Seemed very odd. Like I said after watching this thread for years I never saw anything like that. It felt like a "fix" was in.

20, fourth place.

When we took 2nd was around page 250 of this thread. Follow it out from there a bit. 4 days into the month we had near 80 votes.

Still 26. I only voted a few minutes behind you Pete. Has not updated.

When we took 2nd was around page 250 of this thread. Follow it out from there a bit. 4 days into the month we had near 80 votes.

Funny, reckon we're gettin' "half credit" cause we beat the wrong crowd once upon a time?

No pain involved.......I promise!

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

36 and tied for 3rd. Time to put some enthusiasm back in this thread.:chug:

WHY don't you get your I.T. guy to make this a FORUM on the Main page rather than having it buried as a thread? I'll try to help liven things up, but you gotta put it front & center...

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom