Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

Vote for Jeep-CJ.com
Hhhmmm... I just got 323.

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

Hhhmmm... I just got 323.

I'm beginning to think their updating is sporadic, at best. I've clicked to vote a couple of times and got the same as the member that voted just before I did.

At least we're trying!

I'm beginning to think their updating is sporadic, at best. I've clicked to vote a couple of times and got the same as the member that voted just before I did.

At least we're trying!
Definitely taking a while to update. It was 327 at 9:58pm last nite. I just got 327 and it's after 4a.m.!

Thats all we can do I just wish we had more members that would take a minute and vote
I don't agree that it's "all we can do". Shake the tree a little; see what falls out... offer incentives, bribes, reminders, whatever... promote, promote, promote!
Make that flashing 4x4 banner bigger, more prominant and easy to find from every page...

Ooohh, you could make admittance to The Adventures Club conditional on a set number of votes. If you can just get people to vote a few times, it would get them in the habit of voting regularly. Worked for me. This thread is now kinda fun..

328- BAM!

336 for me too. And I'm posting right at 3 hours after mtnwhlr. The vote site may be a division of the "department of redundancy department"......:D

Last edited:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom