Vote for Jeep-CJ.com

Vote for Jeep-CJ.com
done

?? It must not have counted my vote in there, cause I voted yesterday, also.
OH well , I voted again today.

I emailed he owner of the site and asked about how voting works. My Blackeberry never seems to register either...

I read the rules the other week. I believe it said you can vote once every 24 hours. Sounds like if you vote at 1:00pm today, you would have to wait until 1:01 pm to vote tomorrow? I tried from my wifes blackberry, but it wouldn't accept that vote either. It does when I do it from work though.

The more votes jeep-cj.com gets, the higher on the list it will go. That hopefully translates into more people seeing it and more people on this site. Please keep voting!

I'm voting every day I'm near a computer...

Since we have new members, thought I would give this a bump.

I vote at least once every day. With 3 computers, I try to vote on each one every day.
If all the new members voted once every day, we would be on the first page every month!

So common everyone! If you like the site, VOTE EVERY DAY! :)

I just started voting once from home and once from work. Thats how I found this place , voting for another site :eek:

Just reminding people. We're 30th now. A few more people voting gets us to 25th and page 1.

Letting you all know its a new month and we're hanging on to the front page. We should have more than 13 votes though. 4 are mine. :(

Keep on voting. We're hanging steady on the front page. Could move up from the current #20 spot though.

Keep in mind this site will only count 1 vote per user every 24 hours. I don't believe it goes by days, but 24 hours since your last vote. The way it seems, if you vote at 3:00 pm today, your next vote won't count unless it is at 3:01 pm or later the next day. Correct me if I am wrong on this. I just try to vote a little later each day so my votes will register. Like pete said, lets get a drive going to move up!

As far as I can tell there are limitations to the voting also that just don't work the way they are supposed to.

I'm positive it tracks voting by IP address, as such - since all the computers at all the facilities where I work come from the same IP - no other friends of mine (here at work) can vote as it thinks they are all from the same PC.

Also, I'm pretty sure my Blackberry has the same problem - the voting system never seams to register my vote from my phone as I'm sure since it is on Verizon - someone else has voted with that same IP.

Sucks - but that is just the way it is... :(

Thanks to all of you who vote!!!

didnt know about the 24 hr. thing. I'll keep that in mind , thanx for the heads up.

I voted looks like we are #22 now

So Im over on bulltear checking something and I notice they had about 1/2 the traffic we did today , Yet they are like 2 votes behind us??????? Support your Cj site and vote peoples :)

this is probably luring in all our new members...

jeep-cj120_100.gif

aint that contest over, CJ?? :laugh:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$25.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom